Fabio & amy D’Angelo
Fabio D’Angelo and Amy D’Angelo have been dancing together since 2011 and they represent England. In 2016 they got married and in January 2017 they turned Professional.
Reaching the Under 21’s British Final in 2011 & Dancing in Professional Ballroom Division
• Finalist in British under 21s – 2011
• 10th place in the Semi-Final of the Amateur European Cup Standard – 2013
• 2nd place in the Irish Open Standard – 2014
• Finalist in several international competitions.
• 5th DPA Professional Ballroom – 2017
• 78th in Blackpool Dance Festival - 2017
Fabio D’Angelo started dancing when he was 6 years of age and represented Italy until 2011. He has won several Dance championships in the early stages of his career including winning 1st place in the Sicilian Championships in 2009 (Under 21 category) and also becoming Vice Italian Champion in 2009.
Amy D’Angelo began to Dance at the age of 3 years old but started competing in the Ballroom and Latin category when she was 6 years old. She has won numerous championships and has been awarded Junior British Standard Champion (2006) Junior British Latin Champion (2006) Junior British 10 Dance Champion (2007) and Vice British Under 21 Latin Champion (2010). Amy has also appeared in many television programmes including Blue Peter, Ballroom Babes and Space Pirates on CBBC.
Amy wears the Eternity shoe and Fabio wears the Freed Modern Flex.