Jack Beale and Nataliia Siianko
Jack Beale and Nataliia Siianko represent England and have done so since July 2012. The couple are based in England but frequently travel to Ukraine to teach.
Nataliia – My first ever final in Blackpool at the Winter Gardens dancing to the Orchestra.
Jack – Blackpool Rising Star final in 2008, my first real taste of success and really a massive jump at the time in results.
• Top 12 in the World, Blackpool, UK & International Championships
• 2013 Runners up at the Disney Cup open to the World competition.
• 2013-2017 | 7 times Bronze champions in British Closed Championships
• 2014 Finalists of German Open – Mannheim, Germany
• 2014 Winners of Italian Open Championships – Rimini and Cervia, Italy
• Winners of the National League Central Open Championship in England
• Finalist of the Asian Tour in China (3rd Place) and Taiwan (4th Place)
• 2014 Top 10 in the World Dance Championship – Paris, France
• 2015 Winners of the World Amateur Challenge – Porto, Portugal
• West of England Champions 2015-2016
• Winners of Galaxy Award 2016 in nomination of the Best Amateur Ballroom Couple
• 2016 Winners of the Tri State Competition in New York
• Winners of the World Masters Yankee Classic Championship – Boston, USA
• Millennium Championship – Florida, USA
• 2016 Runners up at the Empire State Championship – New York, USA
Nataliia Siianko originates from Svitlovodsk, Ukraine and at the age of 6 joined one of the best Ballroom formation teams in her hometown. Shortly after she found a partner and started her competitive career. By age 14 she was already Juvenile and Junior Champion in Ukraine and admits she preferred Latin to Ballroom. Being 4 time Ukrainian Champion in Latin and 2 time Champion in Ballroom. Finishing school she entered University and received her Bachelor Degree in Dance and a Major degree in Physical Recreation & Fitness. Whilst studying she still competed in dance and became 4 times Amateur Ballroom Champion of Ukraine and Runner-up in the European Championships in Italy. Finishing her studies she started to dance with her current partner Jack and represented England in many major competitions. Currently they are top 3 in England’s Ballroom category and Top 12 in the World!
Jack Beale had his first major break early in his career in 2008. He became the International Under 21 Vice Champion in a competition which is not only one of the most prestigious but also one of the toughest and most honorable in a Dancer's calendar. Following his success, in 2009 he became British Open Youth Finalist and British Open Rising Star Finalist. From here he was placed in the top 3 in every competition in England, later becoming British National Youth Champion and the UK Closed Under 21 Champion in 2009.
Jack Beale wears the Freed of London MPB ballroom shoe, Nataliia’s the Eternity in Flesh Satin.