Pawel Kostrzewa and martyna lewandowska
Pawel Kostrzewa and Martyna Lewandowska are Polish dancers who represent Poland. They are based in Milan and Warsaw. They have been dancing together since 2008.
Being awarded 1st Place at the World Dance festival in Ugento.
• 1st place Blackpool Dance Festival China
• 1st place Italian Championships
• Finalist of Asian Tour in Tokyo, Taipei and Hong Kong 2017
• Finalist of Killick Royale Championships 2017
• Finalist of Galaxy Imperial 2017
• Finalist World Cup Festival Danza2017
• Semi-finalists of Parinama Shanghai Open
• 16th place in Quarterfinal - Blackpool dance festival 2017
• Quarter-finalists International Dance Championships 2017
Pawel Kostrzewa began to dance at 13 years old. During his childhood, Football was his hobby. Originally he aspired to become a Professional Footballer before he attended his first group dance class. He enjoyed his time and he claimed that ‘all the beautiful girls helped change his priority from Football to Dancing!’
Martyna Lewandowska fell in love with Ballroom dancing when she was 4 years old. Her Grandfather enjoyed dancing and would often pick Martyna up and quick waltz around the floor. After her first group Dance class, she met a new friend who showed her the importance of body co-ordination and musicality. However after her first competition she loved the thrill of competing, deciding to practice more and become better at each competition. Taking more private lessons and practicing harder during her time at High school to achieve her dreams of dancing around the world.
Pawel and Martyna began to dance together in May 2006, unaware they started their career in Latin because at the beginning Ballroom was to difficult due to the height difference. Thanks to their teachers they learnt to adapt and found solutions to be able to have fun and enjoy Ballroom dancing. In 2011, they quit Latin to focus solely on Ballroom.
Pawel wears the 6692PW whilst Martyna wears Purity.