Stephen & Sarah Summers
Stephen and Sarah have been together since 1992 and competed as professionals until 1997 when they stopped to help Sarah’s parents with their dance school in Nottingham before starting their own dance school ‘Summers In Time Dance Ltd’.
Representing Great Britain at the:
World Professional 10 Dance Championships
European Professional 10 Dance Championships
World Professional Latin Show Dance Championships
• 3x World Professional (Over 40’s) 10 Dance Champions
• World Professional (Over 40’s) Ballroom Vice Champions
• 3x World Professional (Over 40’s) Latin American Vice Champions
• 2x UK (Closed) Professional 10 Dance Vice Champions
• English (Closed) Professional Ballroom Vice Champions
• English (Closed) Professional 10 Dance Vice Champions
• All England Professional Ballroom Champions
• UK (Closed) Professional Ballroom Finalists
• UK (Closed) Professional Latin American Finalists
• UK (Open) Professional 10 Dance Finalists
• European Professional 10 Dance Semi-Finalists
• British National Latin American Show Dance Finalists
• British National Ballroom Semi-Finalists
• British National Latin American Semi-Finalists
• World Professional 10 Dance Quarter-Finalists
• 2x DPA (Open to the world) Ballroom Grand Prix Vice Champions
• USA Grand National Professional Ballroom Finalists
• South of England Professional Ballroom Vice Champions
Stephen started dancing at the age of eight and competed through Juvenile, Junior, Youth and Amateur, making two British Youth Finals at Blackpool, ranking in the top 12 in Amateur Ballroom. He has appeared on two series of BBC’s original Come Dancing.
Sarah has been dancing since she was three years old and competed in freestyle, disco and rock n’ roll, reaching championship level by the age of 10, winning many championships around the UK including the All England Championships. She then turned professional at age 17.
In 2011, Stephen and Sarah returned to compete in Professional Ballroom, Latin and 10 Dance.
Stephen wears the Freed Modern Flex shoe and Sarah wears our Harmony court shoe.